- Kikli mean?
- Swimming Pool
- Tell mom a dad.
Swimming is a typical exercise sport in the water, and it is a sport that can not strain (gravity-filtration) joints and muscles, and allows you to develop muscle strength and flexibility.
1. A dedicated swimming pool used only by children whose safety is best given to children's level of safety.
2. It can ease the safety and tension of children learning to swim at depths of 0.9 meters.
3. Water temperature 32~ 34℃ I have no worries about cold weather throughout the year.(Other pools range from 28 to 29 ℃)
4. Don't worry about Dermatitis wounds with chemicals that don't use chemicals!
5. Increase the number of filters to reduce the skin irritation by reducing the number of filters to reduce the number of children.
6. The teacher's All care system, starting with pick up the car, a changing cubicle, take a showers, and swimming lessons after hair dry.